8 Lane Positioning & Spacing Techniques for Motorcycle Safety
Are you leaving enough stopping distance around your bike? Create it and own it. Here's a video with ideas on how to properly create spacing around your motorcycle out in the streets:
1. Follow at a safe distance.
2. Let tailgaters through.
3. Ride in the outermost lane.
4. Plan an escape path.
5. Stay out of blind spots.
6. Cruise in the blocking position.
7. Use the far tire track when passing.
8. Have an escape route while stopped.
I'm still a new rider, so if you are an experienced rider and have more tips and advice, please add them to the comments section.
Ride safe and thanks for watching.
Leave a Reply