Tank Slapper on a motorcycle – One Rider’s Story
Let's continue the discussion of tank slappers or death wobbles on a motorcycle and we will hear the story of a friend of mine who has direct experience with this type of crash.
He made one decision earlier in the day that may have saved his life.
Learn more about t-clocs and motorcycle inspection:
Sign up for the MCrider newsletter:
Order your MCrider Reflective Decals:
Ways to show your support of MCrider:
- Support MCrider and get the Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/support
- Support on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4gEs8RahtTYiBqsiziudQ/join Once you sign up please email at the address provided and request access to the Field Guide / Forums
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/mcrider (all purchases made from this link help support MCrider, bookmark it and make all your Amazon purchases from here. 🙂 )
- Revzilla: http://www.MCrider.com/revzilla (make all Revzilla purchases using this link to show your support)
- Make a one-time contribution to MCrider: http://www.paypal.me/supportmcrider
MCrider Reflective Decals: http://www.MCrider.com/decal
Learn more about the MCrider Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/fg
MCrider offers free motorcycle safety training in a weekly video that helps you gain more control of your motorcycle and improve your strategy on the street.
Thanks for watching,
MCrider Decals produced by http://www.stickercutting.com/
Order custom decals for your business or organization
Leave a Reply