Motorcycle Training – You can pass the motorcycle class
Are you taking a motorcycle training class like the Basic Riders Course offered by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation? You can prepare before you go to the class by following these 5 tips. If you follow these 5 tips you will be better prepared before you ever put a leg over a motorcycle.
Ways to show your support of MCrider:
- Support MCrider and get the Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/support
- Support on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4gEs8RahtTYiBqsiziudQ/join Once you sign up please email at the address provided and request access to the Field Guide / Forums
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/mcrider (all purchases made from this link help support MCrider, bookmark it and make all your Amazon purchases from here. 🙂 )
- Revzilla: http://www.MCrider.com/revzilla (make all Revzilla purchases using this link to show your support)
- Make a one-time contribution to MCrider: http://www.paypal.me/supportmcrider
Learn more about the MCrider Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/fg
MCrider offers free motorcycle safety training in a weekly video that helps you gain more control of your motorcycle and improve your strategy on the street.
Thanks for watching,