Motorcycle Training – Learn from this crash study or else
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration has released its annual report and motorcycle fatalities in the United States are down in 2018 compared to last year. What does this say about motorcycle training in the United States?
See what we can learn from these numbers and how we can use the study to make more informed decisions about how we ride.
Review the Crash Study
Traffic Safety Facts Annual Report for 2017
Ways to show your support of MCrider:
- Support MCrider and get the Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/support
- Support on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4gEs8RahtTYiBqsiziudQ/join Once you sign up please email at the address provided and request access to the Field Guide / Forums
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/mcrider (all purchases made from this link help support MCrider, bookmark it and make all your Amazon purchases from here. 🙂 )
- Revzilla: http://www.MCrider.com/revzilla (make all Revzilla purchases using this link to show your support)
- Make a one-time contribution to MCrider: http://www.paypal.me/supportmcrider
MCrider Reflective Decals: http://www.MCrider.com/decal
Learn more about the MCrider Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/fg
Thanks for watching,
MCrider Decals produced by http://www.stickercutting.com/
Order custom decals for your business or organization