How To Brake On A Motorcycle
There are a few different opinions on how to brake on a motorcycle.
There has been some discussion about the proper technique to stop your motorcycle on the forums and in the comments lately so I thought I would address it in a video. What is the best way to stop your motorcycle? Both feet down, left then right foot down, or left foot down only?
This week we look at 3 different techniques in this week's motorcycle training video on MCrider.
Ways to show your support of MCrider:
- Support MCrider and get the Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/support
- Support on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4gEs8RahtTYiBqsiziudQ/join Once you sign up please email at the address provided and request access to the Field Guide / Forums
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/mcrider (all purchases made from this link help support MCrider, bookmark it and make all your Amazon purchases from here. 🙂 )
- Revzilla: http://www.MCrider.com/revzilla (make all Revzilla purchases using this link to show your support)
- Make a one-time contribution to MCrider: http://www.paypal.me/supportmcrider
MCrider Reflective Decals: http://www.MCrider.com/decal
Learn more about the MCrider Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/fg
MCrider offers free motorcycle safety training in a weekly video that helps you gain more control of your motorcycle and improve your strategy on the street.
Thanks for watching,
MCrider Decals produced by http://www.stickercutting.com/
Order custom decals for your business or organization
Leave a Reply