5 new motorcycle riders you will meet
This week we take a look at 5 new motorcycle riders that every MSF coach has met. From the beginner rider who has never twisted the throttle to the rider who has "ridden across the country" but has difficulty riding across the parking lot. Rider coaches see it all.
But, no matter what kind of rider you are you can always improve and get better. Make sure and subscribe to MCrider as we all try to improve our skills together.
The cover photo was from one of my MSF classes held at Texas Motor Speedway.
Ways to show your support of MCrider:
- Support MCrider and get the Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/support
- Support on YouTube and get the Field Guide: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4gEs8RahtTYiBqsiziudQ/join Once you sign up please email at the address provided and request access to the Field Guide / Forums
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/mcrider (all purchases made from this link help support MCrider, bookmark it and make all your Amazon purchases from here. 🙂 )
- Revzilla: http://www.MCrider.com/revzilla (make all Revzilla purchases using this link to show your support)
- Make a one-time contribution to MCrider: http://www.paypal.me/supportmcrider
Learn more about the MCrider Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/fg
MCrider offers free motorcycle safety training in a weekly video that helps you gain more control of your motorcycle and improve your strategy on the street.
Thanks for watching,